Friday, October 14, 2011

Shop Vacation

  It feels like not too long ago that we announced Baby Battle Rattle was going to be a big sister. The time has come to put the shop on vacation until after this little bun in the oven makes her debut. This fall is going to be busy for us! From now until my due date we have Halloween, my HS reunion, Thanksgiving, Christmas and my husbands homecoming (thrown somewhere in the mix). No, don't fret I am not posting when in that mix he'll be coming home, heck, we don't even have the date...but AFTER he is back on U.S. soil I will let you all know.

  The shop will be closed today, Friday October 14th. I don't have an exact date when the shop will reopen, but it will be some time around early spring. Right now I'm thinking March. I will still be updating the blog, Facebook page and update on Twitter. In more exciting news, have you seen the new logo for Baby Battle Rattle?! I LOVE it! (NOTE...blogger is being uncooperative and won't show the picture...I'll work on this more later. But if you can't wait and want to see the logo now, it's on the Facebook page.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...