Saturday, October 15, 2011

12 by 2012

 

  I have been following The Small Things Blog for a little while now. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to check her out! Amazing hair ideas and tutorials, cute outfits, and generally crafty awesomeness. She posted about 12 by 2012 and as a list-a-holic I'm in! I think this is a fantastic idea and hope you find some inspiration to do this as well. So here is my list:

1. Finish Isabelle's nursery.

2. Make a homecoming sign/banner for my husband.

3. Decorate for Christmas...and not just a tree this year.

4. Finish the pantry makeover.

5. Create a new office/sewing space.

6. Submit my USMC trademark applications.

7. Knit a throw.

8. Make freezer meals for after baby Isabelle arrives.

9. Detail my car!

10. Finish Christmas shopping.

11. Take a hospital tour.

12. Have a baby!!!

Ok, so maybe they won't ALL get finished 100% but I really hope so. Number 12 may be done and maybe she'll hold out for her due date (January 3rd), but I've got a feeling she'll be early like her sister was. Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...