Monday, July 26, 2010

The Start of Something New...ish

I have another blog, but that one is more of a focus on my growing business. A place to talk about products, share ideas, and let you know about sales. I want this place to be for us, the often silent, sometimes unsung hero's of the "Silent Ranks". I would love to get other wives to add to this and contribute posts too! I came across something; or what I thought was something like this earlier this week. I was flabbergasted when I read the blogs latest post about not caring about the safety of anyone else! Did that really just come out of a Marine wife's mouth!?!

So...below is a post to kick this all off. It is also posted under my original blog, but thought it should have a place of it's own. I hope you enjoy reading and that this will grow into a community of support, a place to share experiences, and somewhere to get a laugh!

*Please note that OPSEC will be followed here...no exceptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...