Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lucketts & Leesburg

When you're from northern Virginia and you hear Leesburg, you think of one thing: Outlets! It's not a terribley far drive and you can find some great deals out there. I have found another hidden treasure out in Leesburg! The Old Lucketts Store. It's not your momma's antique store. It's old meets revamped, classics with a modern twist and just flat out amazing. I could spend a fortune in that store...if only my husband wouldn't care. The best thing is that they are antiques at reasonable prices. They are holding their annual fair coming up in May. If you will be in the area make sure to check it out! I know I will be there!!! We're going to make a girls day of it! You can find all the details at The Old Lucketts Store blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...