Thursday, April 5, 2012

Open up Shop

  For those of you who haven't heard yet, the shop is open again! My husband is home and my maternity time off is up. I have teamed up with Launch Her while I was closed. They are fantastic and I am so grateful for their suggestions and help filing for my trademark. For those of you who saw the shop before I took the time off you'll notice some changes.

 The first major change is that the Big Square Blankets are now listed by service branch and color. So the blanket you see in the photo is the blanket you are ordering. You don't need to specify the branch or the color. The next change to the blankets are that I will keep four colors in stock; pink, blue, white and brown. I think these changes are going to make ordering so much easier for everyone!



Big Butt Baby Pants! Forgive the low quality picture, it was from my cell phone ages ago.

Another change is the addition of Big Butt Baby pants! They are fantastic and both my girls have several pairs. They pattern came from Rae at Made by Rae and is designed for babies and toddlers who wear cloth diapers. No worries if you don't cloth diaper though, they work for all diapered babies and toddlers! They come in size 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m, 12-18m, and 2T. I will post them as ready to sell items in the shop, but of course if you would like to request a custom order I'd be happy to accommodate. I'm working hard to get the pants photographed and listed by the end of the week.

 Last, I worked with an amazing graphic designer, Gina Riganati, to create a new logo for Baby Battle Rattle. If you need a graphic designer, she's your girl! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...